Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kitchen Deep Clean!

Spent all day thoroughly cleaning the kitchen today.  I pulled out every single item, cleaned the self/counter/drawer, then reorganized everything as I put it all back away.  All the coffee like items are now finally together instead of strewn all of the kitchen randomly!  All the coffee stuff is together by the Keurig.  All the dishes are above the dishwasher!

I'm so excited that everything is organized and has a place and it's squeaky clean!   I don't think it's been this clean since I moved in!  A special thanks to Mom (who helped!), Clorox Wipes (aren't they amazing!)  and Dollar General (for having tons of plastic storage bins for 1 or 2 bucks!)

Note: Thought about posting pictures, but rows of crackers organized in a pantry doesn't really seem that exciting to see!  Just image the most organized and spotless kitchen ever and pretend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment